Hello!
Today is not our p-day but we were instructed to email our families today. So I am! But I'm sorry it will be short since we will be speaking live tomorrow bright and early! Will Aiko and Wen be there? Because that would be so awesome!
The plan still stands for me to skype you guys tomorrow morning at 8 am Minnesota time. I think that is 7 am Utah times. But who knows. We will be skyping you from the Baxters. They are awesome they help us out so much!
Thanks for the Birthday presents! I had a wonderful birthday. I was hoping everyone would forget about it but Elder Shrestha was jumping up and down in the morning for me to open my presents. And then at our missionary meeting before church Sister Baxter brought donuts. It was way to much attention for what I wanted! The funniest part was all the Nepali people sang to me during Sunday school and it was hilarious because half of them know almost no English and don't know the birthday song very well either.
This week we got totally smacked on by the pastor of the other church that Nepali people go to! Holy smokes! It was crazy. Talk about false church. I will tell you the story in depth tomorrow. It is hilarious.
We set an official date for one of our investigators to be baptized on Jan 12th. We're excited about it!
Thanks for being the awesomest family. I have loved reading the letters and opening the presents every day. Happy Christmas Eve!
Love,
Elder Ruesch
P.S. Happy Birthday Lari!